Is this you?
- You know your body needs MORE than what you’re giving it.
- You’re obsessively watching the calories you intake, trying to be healthy, but you’re at a standstill and just not seeing the results that you want
- One of your biggest struggles is finding the motivation to get active. Once you are home from work you just feel like the “household chores” overwhelm and consume you versus trying to better yourself.
- Maybe you have become complacent, a little lazy, and you can feel the effects on your life. You know that by changing your physical health it will help combat your mindset and overall self worth.
NOW IMAGINE THIS.....
IMAGINE waking up every morning and feeling more confident in your own skin.
IMAGINE FINALLY dropping clothes sizes you have been stuck in for years!
AND loving yourself every time you look in the mirror.
IMAGINE NOT ONLY being able to get out of your comfort zone in your workouts but also being strong enough to get in 3+ days of exercise when right now getting one day is a struggle.
Lastly, IMAGINE being able to start feeling like yourself again and truly falling in love with your health and wellness journey.
"Best thing I've ever done in a long time was to sign up for the Triumph Fitness Exclusive! I can workout in the convenience of my own home, when the timing is right for me, all while being guided by Coach Jennifer. She does online videos and personal coaching through emails, texts, phone calls, FaceTime, Zoom, whatever she needs to do. The Tribe Team helps hold you accountable, encourages you and helps motivate you. I've seen great results in the last two plus months working in this exclusive group and the best part is the results I'm getting without having to be in the gym for hours a day!"
- Krystal Allemand,
Get started now!
Here is what is included when you join the exclusive:
- Weekly Mindset Coaching via Zoom
- 3 Workouts per week
- 1 Bonus Monthly Challenge
- interactive meal plan, by registered dietician
- Weekly Nutrition Chat with Reciepe
- Tribe Accountability
- 90 Days to Tighten Up Your Body and Mind
- 1:1 Monthly Fitness Coaching Call
Jennifer was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. Jennifer found her passion for the fitness industry through her love of dance. After graduating from The University of Southern Mississippi with a Bachelor’s degree in Dance Performance and Choreography, Jennifer became interested in how the human body performed thus landing her a Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology. In the last 10 years, she has empowered many people to get to a better version of themselves all through the power of exercise and healthy nutrition. Jennifer is looking forward to impacting more lives. She believes if we choose to inspire at least one person a day that we will change the world.